To follow on from our Measuring Up 2.0 report, we have launched a blog series that will take a deep dive into some of the more detailed findings, recommendations, and case studies that sit underneath specific Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Click the following links to read the blog posts:
- What can business do to improve the UK's performance on the SDGs?
- Why nursing workforce shortages are hindering progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Can a Business Leave No One Behind?
- Cities and local governments are key players for more than just SDG 11
- Seventeen Festive Ways Your Business Can Support the SDGs
- Tackling climate change can seem daunting. It doesn’t need to be.
- Agents of Change: UK progress on the SDGs is weak. Are we doing enough? Do we have the right focus?
If you would be interested in contributing to our Measuring Up Blog series please contact Lily Venables, Global Goals Programme Coordinator