Communication on Progress: The Essentials
This "C.O.P." Workshop is meant to inform and assist members complete their yearly, manditory Communication on Progress (COP) report as required by their membership commitment to the UN Global Compact.
When: 3 February 2020 at 13:30pm - 17:00pm
Where: 153-157 Goswell Road
(This event is free for members of the Network at the Participant level of engagement. Cost for members at the Signatory level is £150.00 + VAT per attendee.)
The 2020 Sustainable Development/Global Goals Roadshow
We are now preparing the Roadshow for 2020! See below for confirmed cities and dates:
- Stoke – 27 February – Hosted by Internet Central Ltd – REGISTER NOW
- Edinburgh – 1 or 2 April – Hosted by Gaia Education
- Manchester – 22 April – Hosted by DWF Group
- Bristol – 7 May – Hosted by Burges Salmon
- Birmingham – Early June – TBC
- Belfast – 21 May – Hosted by Herbert Smith Freehills
- Cardiff – 14 September – Hosted by Arup
- London – 16 September – Hosted by PA Consulting
Registration for all these events will go live shortly. We are developing the programme in collaboration with Impact as we did last year. More information will be provided in due course. In the meantime, we kindly encourage you to save the date for whichever workshop(s) you are interested in attending!