SDG Flag Campaign 2024

A global movement working #TogetherForTheSDGs

The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide a globally recognised pathway to the future we want, but only 16% of SDG targets are currently on track to be achieved by 2030. The remaining 84% show limited or a reversal of progress. The need for action on the Goals is greater than ever.

To raise awareness of the SDGs and showcase your organisation’s contributions, we are inviting you to be part of a global movement working #TogetherForTheSDGs and join our SDG Flag campaign on 25 September!

In 2023, we saw more than 650 SDG flags raised across the UK by businesses, charities, civil society organisations, and schools! This year we hope it’ll be even bigger which is why we’re looking for organisations like yours to participate.

We hope that by raising an SDG Flag, organisations will show their commitment to the Global Goals and the action that they’re already taking to combat major global challenges including climate change, gender inequality, poverty, and poor work. With only 1 in 10 people in Britain familiar with the SDGs, raising the SDG flag is essential to mobilise stakeholders for action.

Click here to see our Executive Director, Steve Kenzie, explain the importance of SDG Flag Day, thanks to some help from the Smiley Movement.

 Flag specifications

  • 150 x 100cm
  • 110gsm PET recycled material
  • Include white hooks to attach to a flagpole
  • Hemmed to prevent fraying
  • Machine washable at 30 degrees
  • Printed single-sided in full colour

Join the campaign - order your SDG flag for only £45 (including VAT and UK postage). The deadline for orders is Monday 16 September. *Please note that we only shipped within the UK.

Along with the flag, you will receive a Communications Toolkit to raise awareness of the work your organisation is doing to advance the SDGs and build momentum for the Goals in your community.

***DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE UK. WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE UK AND IT COSTS US MONEY TO CANCEL THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION.

Click below to see where the FLAGS were flown on September 25th!

Over 650+ SDG flags were flown across the UK on the eighth anniversary of the adoption of the
Sustainable Development Goals!

 


For any questions, please contact Lily Venables, Project Manager, Governance and SDGs