Sustainability Reporting Working Group
The regulatory frameworks of the sustainability reporting ecosystem are rapidly evolving. Companies now face comprehensive expectations to design coherent and integrated reporting that meets jurisdictional requirements as well as investors' and other stakeholders’ expectations.
To facilitate this process and empower our members to leverage the opportunities of integrated reports, we are launching a Sustainability Reporting Working Group. This working group aims to provide a platform for collaborative learning and knowledge exchange on the intricacies of ESG reporting.
These sessions will help you to:
- Navigate the ESG Reporting Landscape: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the evolving ESG reporting landscape, including the latest standards, frameworks, and case studies.
- Learn How to Structure Integrated Reports: Explore strategies for structuring integrated reports that meet compliance requirements and effectively communicate your organisation's sustainability efforts.
- Share Good Practices and Identify Concrete Actions: Collaborate with peers to share successful sustainability practices and identify tangible actions companies can implement to enhance their environmental, social, and governance performance.
Commitment & Fees
- Over the course of the year, we will be organising four insightful sessions designed to equip participants with the tools and insights needed. The sessions are designed for 1.5 hours in depth discussions.
- The registration fee to join the 2024 working group is £450+ VAT.
- Working group is exclusive for UNGC Network UK members.
Deadline to confirm your place: 15 February.
- 1st Session: 20 March
- 2nd Session: 29 May
- 3rd Session: 18 Sept
- 4th Session: 21 Nov
We are eager to have your organisation represented in this working group. To confirm your participation in the Sustainability Reporting Working Group, please contact Brenda Staines, Head of Governance & SDGs.