Explore the synergies of climate change mitigation through credible net zero targets and increasing resilience, and the role of businesses in driving meaningful climate action.
Hear from our impressive line-up of UK Government, business leaders, and climate experts:
- Gonzalo Muñoz, High Level Climate Action Champion
- The Rt Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Minister of State (Minister for Energy, Clean Growth and Climate Change), Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
- Thomas Lingard, Global Sustainability Director - Climate & Environment, Unilever
- Mike Thompson, Chief Economist, Committee on Climate Change
- Emma Watson, Net-Zero Senior Manager, CDP and the Science Based Targets initiative
- Márcia Balisciano, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility, RELX
Fill in the form on the right-hand side to access the full event recordings